IIT Training, established in 1992, is a wholly owned Australian company whose sole focus is to provide professional training services to our clients.
Our objective to provide a high-end superior training service is achieved through five (5) key factors:
- Specialist training focus. We are a specialist knowledge and skill transfer provider whose core business is the delivery of training services.
- Our people. We have passionate, expert and qualified training professionals covering all aspects of the contemporary training cycle: from analysis, design, development, delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Adult education principles. We appeal to adult education principles where we include in training deliverables intensive practical or hands-on sessions, ensuring maximum skill retention is achieved.
- We ensure independent practical and objective information is provided on products, methodologies and concepts.
- The services we offer are characterised by innovative service delivery, superior customer service, innovative thought-out solutions, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We have held since 1997 ISO9001 quality system accreditation that covers the design, development and delivery of all our hands-on training programs.
From a training delivery perspective all our courses give necessary information and practical experience needed in the real world. Our courses are specifically designed to provide solutions to many problems and concerns of real world technology deployment. The practical nature of the courses supports the concepts of hands-on or practical involvement.
Whilst we offer both public training courses and on-site customised training courses our primary focus is with on-site service realisation. We work closely with the client to flex and focus the training services to their exact requirements. This provides a high level of assurance of service deliverables underpinned by measurable and meaningful results.